Paper buying guide
In general, paper sizes follow the ISO 'A Series' standard. Sizing details can be found below, and you can check out our extensive paper range here
Envelope buying guide
ISO envelopes sizes have been designed to accomodate the 'A' paper sizes, and these are designated the 'C Series'. Our envelope range, including all these sizes and many more, can be found here
- To take A3 297 x 420mm unfolded
- Uses: computer printouts, brochures, calendars, showcards
- To take A4 210 x 297mm unfolded or A3 297 x 420mm folded once
- Uses: brochures, booklets and general printed matter, A4 size flat
- To take A4 210 x 297mm folded once or A5 148 x 210mm unfolded
- Uses: small brochures and letterheads, A4 folded in half
- To take A4 210 x 297mm folded twice or A5 148 x 210 folded once
- Uses: general correspondence, invoices, etc.
- To take A4 210 x 297mm folded twice or A5 148 x 210mm folded once
- Uses: all general correspondence, invoices, etc.
- To take to take sizes lager than the more popular C4 size
- To take larger sizes than the more popular C5 size
How Windows are Measured
Windows (unless special) are always landscape, and are measured long edge first. The position is determined by the position of the window in relation to the left hand side of the envelope, and the bottom of the envelope.